Hell Tech Hell Tech

It was ok...

It was kinda funny. The art was pretty good.
My suggestion: Add a start button, create a Stop function at the end and a Replay button. That way it won't start right away and won't just automatically start looping.

CoreyStuckInPurgatory V CoreyStuckInPurgatory V

incredible

The artwork and storyline are amazing! I really love it. I honestly CAN'T WAIT for the next one to come out! Seriously, keep up the awesome work.

Cock And Lemon Ep1 Cock And Lemon Ep1

Are you kidding me?

What was the point? What was that even supposed to be about? It was horrible. I've heard better things come from TWO YEAR OLDS. There was no story plot to it, no dialogue, the musik didn't fit, it was just utterly pointless and a waste of time.

TheEmoKiller responds:

im not kidding you. It was a waste of your time,but i am having a fun time responding :).

-NoX- -NoX-

Very cool

I can see your inspiration in your work. It was a lot like the game. I think you did a very good job on this piece and I would be interested in seeing a series.

500 Miles 500 Miles

You finally finished it...

Well I'm glad you finally finished it. Hell, I'm glad you finished ANY video at all!
You were right, the timing is a little messed up, but you can remedy that.
Otherwise, I really liked the style you used to create the people and the way you colored things. Nice job.

SuperAscendedZAIN responds:

Heh thanks. Yeah, I'm surprised i finished it too. Now to just finish Alpha adventures, But Kasiya has those files ><

I need faster computer to fix the timing issues, and mine sucks too much to be faster ><

Just Another Psycho Just Another Psycho

kickass

Dude, I loved it. Maybe there's just something wrong with me, but I thought it was pretty funny.